2018 Pricing and Content Changes
All Cars Except the Aero
We haven’t raised prices since the release of the SL-C in 2008 and we’re proud to announce that we’re maintaining prices despite having made numerous improvements to the kits over the years and absorbing increases in the cost of labor and materials.
But we’ve changed things around a bit. Here’s a list of the major changes for this year:
- SL-C and Le Mans; Dropped Floors and Extended Foot Box are standard instead of optional.
- The Superlite billet Graziano Shifter is included, at no additional cost, when a Graziano Transaxle and Graziano Completion kit is purchased.
- White gelcoat is standard; other colors are an additional $399 and may delay kit delivery.
- The Body Fitment option is no longer available.
- The optional hydraulic lift kit has a slightly reduced price, but must now be purchased directly from RamLift Pro.
- Kits are now shipped crated rather than as a roller. Please see the Shipping page for more detail.
- The InfinityBox system has been replaced by a custom drop-in harness that is easier to install and maintain for most builders. A basic alarm with two attractive fobs with long-range ability, a siren, and many other features is also included. See the Electrical System page for more details.
The first-year introductory price for the Aero has expired. Current Aero pricing is now $79,995. All new and previously sold Aeros feature the following improvements.
- The Superlite billet Graziano Shifter is included.
- Wilwood brakes have been upgraded to Stop Tech ST6 and ST4.
- The single radiator has been upgraded to dual radiators.
- Two window safety nets have been added.
- The electrical system is changed to a simpler, easier to maintain harness specifically designed for the Aero.
- The original dash has been upgraded to a MoTeC dash with expansion capability.