The Moab starts at $49,995 complete except for assembly, drivetrain and battery. It includes wheels, tires, a race-proven Pro-Am power steering system, Fox racing shocks and springs specially valved for the truck, powder-coated chassis, extreme duty suspension, a complete Moab-specific race wire harness and electrical system, a fuel tank, brakes, etc. Options include different wheels, tires, LED lighting upgrades, etc. Contact us for more details or to arrange a factory tour to see the Moab and other cars being built.
CHASSIS, BRAKES AND SUSPENSION
- Custom chassis with integrated passenger safety cell constructed of 2” DOM steel, TIG-welded by certified weldors. Thick steel floor for puncture resistance to protect passenger and driver.
- 1000 HP-rated axles made from 300M material, and using Porsche CVs. These are bulletproof axles and CVs, and are built to tolerate the extreme joint angles seen in Trophy Trucks.
- Custom boxed and TIG-welded suspension arms. Also welded by the same certified TIG weldors that make the chassis, these arms are works of art, and are virtually unbreakable.
- Severe-duty fabricated steel uprights and hubs, with massive bearings for reliability in extreme situations.
- CNC machined and removable front subframe for easy repair.
- Removable rear suspension subframe mounts for easy repair.
- Severe duty bearings that are designed for high-angularity and impact resistance.
- 1.25” rod ends, severe duty, installed with grade 8 hardware as needed.
- Fox Racing external reservoir shocks and springs for over 20” of suspension travel. All shocks mounts are bolt on for ease of repair and replacement.
- Pro-Am racing grade power -assisted steering system with stainless steel ram shafts, hardened stainless rack and pinion gears. Made of aerospace-grade aluminum and stainless steel.
- OEM GM brakes with 13” rotors, 1.1” wide, 6-lug, with OEM dust seals for reliable duty in very dusty, wet and muddy environments.
- Wilwood race brake pedal package in forged aluminum with non-slip replaceable pads.
- CNC pre-bent stainless steel brake lines.
WHEELS AND TIRES
- Severe-duty off road wheels, 17" x 9.5"
- 37” Tires, manufacturer and type depending on use and customer selection
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- Support for 6 speed manual Tremec HD transmissions
- Support for modern 4 and 6-speed GM automatic transmission
- Support for 6-speed severe-duty sequential transmission
- Final drive ratios available on request
- Standard 22 Gallon fuel cell; bladder in an aluminum enclosure
- Optional additional 18 gallon supplemental fuel tank for a total of 40 gallons
- Tank design supports use of Explosafe for additional safety.
- Designed for any Chevrolet LS-series V8 engine. Other popular V8 engines can also be fitted; check with the factory for additional costs.
- Central-rear mount aluminum radiator for protection and maximum cooling, including necessary brackets, fans and electrical connectors. Rated for up to 750 HP, larger units available on request.
- Double-shield airbox for effective filtering in the most severe environments. Ensures that your engines receives clean, filtered air no matter where you are.
- Complete race harness and power distribution system.
- Custom Moab-specific wiring harness makes wiring simple, fast and easy- it’s mostly a plug-in and connect process.
- 2 racing bucket seats
- Steering wheel with quick-release racing hub, race steering shaft with severe-duty u-joint.
- Guage package including tach, speedo, oil pressure gauge and warning light, oil temp, water temp and volts.
- Aluminum dash
- Grab handles
- Baja Designs LED light kit
- LED tail lights
- Laser cut and CNC formed full bolt on aluminum body panels. Multi-piece design for easy replacement and repair. When body panels are removed (a task that takes a couple of minutes), there is tremendous access to the drivetrain.
- Rearward hinging spare wheel carrier.